YANKEES VS REDNECK

posted : Jul 16, 2015

MY GRANDMOTHER IS A POLITICAL JUNKIE!

In my opinion, right wingers are the racial supremacists of the United States. You’ve got to love and adore their use of the Christian faith to get whatever they feel they deserve. After all, they, the far-rights and radical-rights, have grown to believe that they are in their minds the “elite” and want nothing more than to have everyone else believe that as well.

Kei Stringer writes for Georgia Weekly Post

▲ Liberal views by Kei Stringer for Georgia Weekly Post.

My grandmother, the poor thing, is taking her sweet time to go and vote. 

Going to Church. Going to CVS. Going to vote on election day. She dresses up. She makes up. She takes her voting day very seriously. She is a very proud American. She is patriotic. She keeps to herself. She does not talk.

My Grandmother flies the American flag at the front porch all the time. She watches the news and keeps up with politics. She never missed an election. I think she is a political junkie, but she does not say too much. I still believe she is a political junkie.

Looking at Grandmother, there is no way for me to tell if she is conservative, ultra-conservative, a Republican, Democrat or a Libertarian. She’s just your average American voter. She’s simply voting for someone she likes.

I swear she treats all elections like a popularity contest. She’ll cleave to a candidate if she likes his or her looks or their ability to speak with a sense of authority.

Maybe they remind her of Clark Gable, Eve Arden or Harry Belafonte. I think she watches the candidates on the television and recalls old days. Some of them offering things that she wants to have or to keep. It is as simple as that.

My Grandmother  is not a political junkie; However, I am a political junkie.

Yes! There, I said it.

Most of these political label groups are political junkies, and some are borderline megalomaniacs. Perhaps it is fashionable to be labeled. Perhaps we like labels, such as Louis Vuitton, Reco Chapple, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Miu Miu, Chanel, Michael Kors, Robero Cavalli and Versace. Forgive me, but I am a woman too.

Just as these labels are vociferous without saying a word, giving one reason to be smug and perverse. We, too, also label one another in this kaleidoscope of political views. We are never listening without in-your-face invective jargon that we classify as “hard politics” that are really opinions without merit.

Yep… all talk, never any action from these humans and their political views. In my opinion, it’s quite humorous.

Those that claim to be experts in “talk” just listen…well read, if possible. This won’t take too long.

Those that consider themselves “far left,” “radical leftist,” “extreme leftist” speak on the communistic views of Karl Marx. He would be so proud that they share his opulent thoughts of “no war, just peace” even though they delight themselves daily in petty arguments over nothingness.

It is becoming all talk.

This is especially true since these Marxist views are a violation of the Georgia Loyalty Oath sworn to by public officials. I’m just saying.

Know your state by knowing its laws.

Those left-wingers want equal distribution of wealth and power. I say to you, my dear friends, keep following the white rabbit down that hole.

Those in the very center of the political spectrum, like Bill Clinton and Tony Blair, who believed at one time that it was more feasible to keep things simple and straightforward without the nonsense of being extra and messy for no reason, I appreciate that. That was a great way to cloud the truth.

In my opinion, right wingers are the racial supremacists of the United States. You’ve got to love and adore their use of the Christian faith to get whatever they feel they deserve. After all, they, the far-rights and radical-rights, have grown to believe that they are in their minds the “elite” and want nothing more than to have everyone else believe that as well.

Once their radical views are challenged, that is when the racism and tyranny taught by the great Benito Mussolini comes out in full force. Well, we all know what happened to him.

Humans have generated, through a generational curse, ideologies that have begat poverty and separatism. These two essences circle in this spiral galaxy and in my opinion, form stupidity and shame from those true 1 percenters -- not in finance, but in wisdom -- that sit on truth as a cushion of insurance that further the affliction of this entire planet.

This leaves the others, the 99 percent, looking through rose-colored glasses and political spectrums that betray in real time, creating generations of the optically challenged that have conquered an oblivion of perfected nothingness in law, community and in country. It’s a disastrous legacy created for the failure of the future of the State of Georgia and this powerful country.

Next News

Board Pagination ‹ Prev 1 Next ›
/ 1