LETTERS TO THE EDITOR

posted : Jan 02, 2016

I will vote for Ted Cruz because he is the best taxpayer champion in history with a perfect 100 Heritage grade.

Joe McCutchen. "Ted Cruz the best and most brilliant leader in world history and this super taxpayer champion must be elected."

I will vote for Ted Cruz because he is the best taxpayer champion in history with a perfect 100 Heritage grade.

With my children and grandchildren owing l9 trillion and another 100 trillion in unfunded liabilities.

As the number one caller to talk shows for the past 20 years, I will be calling millions of people on talk shows asking people to vote for Ted.

As the small business director in the state for Ted, I am inviting the state and national media to come to Ellijay to interview our small business champions who strongly support Ted. Talk radio with shows like Powers to the People and the 28 million small businesses plus the most fired up and energized political organization in the history of America will elect Ted. Ted Cruz is the best and most brilliant leader in world history ,and this super taxpayer champion must be elected.

Go Ted go to the White House. 

editors@georgiaweeklypost.com 

Next News

Board Pagination ‹ Prev 1 ... 2 Next ›
/ 2